When the holidays roll around, it is time for a festive pomegranate champagne vodka cocktail!
October thru January is the peak time for pomegranates. Therefore, take this opportunity to get a hold of some, and crush the pomegranate arils to get that fresh, slightly tart juice. Don’t worry about the mess! Simply score 3 ways, and peel under water! The arils release easily, and you are set for pomegranate raspberry champagne cocktail!
Give this champagne vodka cocktail a try!
Oh, and be sure to try more of our cocktails!
Servings: 2 cocktails
Ingredients for Pomegranate Vodka Martini:
- 4 ounces of vodka
- 2 ounces of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce of orange liqueur such as grand marnier
- 1/4 cup of fresh pomegranate arils seeds
- 12 fresh raspberries plus more for garnish
- Chilled champagne
Instructions for Pomegranate Vodka Martini:
- Place 12 raspberries into shaker, reserving the rest for garnish. Add the pomegranate arils to shaker. Muddle the fruit
- Strain the freshly squeezed lemon juice into shaker.
- Add vodka, simple syrup and orange liqueur. Add ice
- Shake vigorously.
- Double strain into 3 martini glasses.Top with chilled champagne. Garnish with fresh raspberries
If fresh pomegranates are not available, sub in 2 ounces of pomegranate juice. You may omit the champagne, or use prosecco.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Now, check out all these other cocktails that are perfect for the HOLIDAYS!
Winter Wonderland White Sangria
Old Fashioned Apple Cider & Bourbon Milk Punch
Pingback:Friday Finds 12.13.19 – My Recipe
Pingback:Winter Wonderland White Sangria - de socio in the kitchen
Pingback:Green apple martini made with fresh granny smith apples!
Pingback:Pomegranate Lemon Drop Martini - The Perks of Being Us