Sunday’s are for doing what you love. So, how can you spend less time in the kitchen, for breakfast, and more time out in the sunshine? How about a one pan frittata! You can use leftover fried potatoes, or make them fresh. Either way, you’ll have this on the table before you know it! Pour up a cup of jo, and lets do this!
- 8 Large Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 6 grinds fresh ground pepper
Ingredients for the add ins:
- Sliced fresh tomatoes
- 2 medium size potatoes cubed, (no need to peel!)
- About a cup of cubed ham
- About 2 large handfuls of baby spinach, roughly chopped
- ½ cup freshly grated sharp cheese (don’t by pre-grated!)
- ½ cup your favorite cheese! Try gouda, or feta!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Slice tomatoes, lay on cutting board, sprinkle with salt, and allow to drain
- Fry the cubed potatoes in skillet, in a small amount of garlic oil, season with salt and pepper
- Fry the cubed ham in skillet, set aside.
- Whisk eggs, sour cream, & pepper
- Wipe out the ham drippings, and add butter to cast iron, and heat up
- Pour in egg mixture
- Let cook for 1 minute, do not stir
- Sprinkle potatoes over eggs
- Add in the ham
- Add shredded cheese
- Add the spinach
- Arrange the tomatoes on top
- Season with several grinds of black pepper
- Bake for 25 minutes, turning half way thru
- When golden brown, and eggs are slightly firm remove from oven
- Allow to sit for at least 5 minutes
- Can be served warm, and delicious cold next day in lunch!
- Category: brunch
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: brunch frittata cheese ham spinach potatoes eggs