Ingredients for pomegranate lemon drop martini:
- 1 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus one tablespoon
- 3 oz. fresh pomegranate arils
- 1/2 oz. orange liqueur
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup
- 2 oz. vodka
- sugar for rimming the glass
Instructions for rimming cocktail glasses for pomegranate lemon drop martinis:
- Break up a few pomegranate arils into a tablespoon of lemon juice, to form a pink juice.
- Place sugar on a flat plate, slightly mounding. Gently roll edge of martini glass in the pink juice, and then dip in the sugar, carefully pulling up and setting upright to slightly dry.
Instructions for mixing pomegranate lemon drop martini:
- In a cocktail shaker, combine lemon juice and fresh pomegranate arils. Muddle to get all the juice out of the arils.
- Using a fine strainer, strain out the pomegranate arils, squeezing to get all the juice out of them. Discard the arils. Pour juice back into shaker.
- Add the orange liqueur, simple syrup and vodka to the pomegranite lemon juice. Add a few cubes of ice, and shake.
- Strain into pink sugar rimmed martini glass.
- Category: cocktails
- Method: mixology
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: pomegranate lemon drop martini, cocktails, holiday drinks