Ingredients for Pomegranate Vodka Martini:
- 4 ounces of vodka
- 2 ounces of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce of orange liqueur such as grand marnier
- 1/4 cup of fresh pomegranate arils (seeds)
- 12 fresh raspberries, plus more for garnish
- Chilled champagne
Instructions for Pomegranate Vodka Martini:
- Place 12 raspberries into shaker, reserving the rest for garnish. Add the pomegranate arils to shaker. Muddle the fruit
- Strain the freshly squeezed lemon juice into shaker.
- Add vodka, simple syrup and orange liqueur. Add ice
- Shake vigorously.
- Double strain into 3 martini glasses.Top with chilled champagne. Garnish with fresh raspberries
If fresh pomegranates are not available, sub in 2 ounces of pomegranate juice. You may omit the champagne, or use prosecco.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: cocktails
Keywords: pomegranate, martini, raspberry, vodka, cocktail