This Spicy Smoked Maple Sriracha Margarita is the perfect cocktail to get the holiday festivities started!
We just love using Spiceology Smoked Maple Sriracha to rim the glass! All you have to do is poke through with a metal skewer and then insert the rosemary! The scent of the rosemary in this blackberry bourbon sour is dreamy!
What you will need to make a Margarita
- Fresh Limes
- Triple Sec
- Simple Syrup
- Smoked Maple Sriracha Spice
More Cocktails from The Perks of Being Us
Ingredients for a classic Margarita
- 1 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 oz. tequila
- .5 ounce simple syrup
- .5 ounce orange liquor
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Smoked Maple Sriracha Spice
Now lets make a Margarita
- Slice limes in half and slice one slice for garnish. Pour spice onto a flat plate. Using a slice of lime, coat the rim of a glass. Dip the glass into the spice, moving around to get spice to adhere. Set aside.
- Grab a cocktail shaker and place one large cube of ice and some regular size ice cubes.
- Squeeze one large or 2 small limes into shaker
- Add .5 oz simple syrup
- Add .5 oz orange liquor
- Add 2 oz. and a splash of Tequila
- Shake for at least 30 seconds
- Strain into Coupe Glass
- Garnish with a slice of lime
- Category: cocktails
Keywords: bourbon, blackberry, holiday cocktails, bourbon sour, blackberry bourbon sour