These pecans can be used to top waffles, pancakes, cupcakes, salads, or just have them along with a glass of wine, and slice of cheese, on a cool fall evening.
Ingredients for Sweet and Spicy Pecans:
Instructions for Sweet and Spicy Pecans:
- Heat oven to 400 F
- Spray a rimmed baking sheet with oil
- Spread whole pecans on sheet
- Spray pecans with oil
- Sprinkle with brown sugar
- Generously dust with cinnamon
- Lightly dust with cayenne pepper
- Apply freshly ground pepper
- Bake for 12 minutes, checking and stirring after 5, continue to check, as all ovens are different. When crisp, pull out, lightly salt, and remove from sheet so they do not continue to cook.
- Category: Breakfast, Salad, Snack
- Cuisine: American