What could be more refreshing on for New Year’s Eve than a champagne cocktail?
The art of the champagne cocktail is really quite simple. Choose your poison. Choose your favorite fruit flavor, & make sure you have the right amount of sweet & citrus. We love playing around with flavors.
What is the key is always go with either fresh fruit, or delicious jams or marmalade, never a pre-made mixer.
Lets ring in the New Year and New Decade with a tangerine champagne cocktail! Cheers! ??
- 3 ounce gin or vodka
- 1 tablespoon of tangerine marmalade
- Juice of 2 limes
Mix the Cocktail
- Add all but Champagne into a cocktail shaker
- Shake vigorously with ice
- Strain into Champagne glass
Top with Champagne and Garnish
- Top with champagne
- Garnish with candied lemon or orange slice