Lets talk about bourbon pecan brownie blondies. These are studded with pecans and chocolate chips! And did we mention they have bourbon in them?
You are definitely gonna be making these brownie blondies for a few of your family and friends get togethers. And in case these brownie blondies weren’t good enough on their own, Bruce also made a salted bourbon caramel sauce to drizzle over the top.
Serve these brownie blondies with just a drizzle of the bourbon salted caramel sauce, or get a big dip of vanilla ice cream, and plop it on one of these brownie blondies and drizzle the warm sauce on. That is just pure heaven!
Ingredients for bourbon pecan brownie blondies:
- Instructions for bourbon pecan brownie blondies
- Preheat oven to 325. Prepare a 9 ½ by 13-inch glass baking dish by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying with nonstick spray.
- Melt the butter, in a small pan over medium heat stirring occasionally. Cook the butter until it begins to foam, has a nutty smell and turns amber in color. Pour the browned butter to a glass bowl and set aside to cool.
- Spread the rough chopped pecans and melted butter in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake at 325 for about 8 minutes. Use a metal spatula and stir the pecans. Bake for another 4 minutes or until they are golden brown. Transfer the nuts to a glass bowl to cool and set aside.
- Whisk 1 ½ cups flour, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In another medium mixing bowl whisk eggs and brown sugar. Whisk in the bourbon, vanilla and browned butter. Add in the dry ingredients and combine. Pour the nuts and chocolate chips into the bowl that had the flour. Add in the 2 tablespoons of flour and toss until everything is coated. Fold the nuts, chocolate chips and any remaining flour into the batter. Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 24 minutes or until the top is a light golden brown.
- Cool the Blondies in the pan for 30 minutes, then lift out using the foil. Cool completely before slicing.