Spicy Ranch Crackers are a legitimately easy snack. There are plenty of appetizers out there that you need a stove, or oven, or chill time in the refrigerator. Undoubtably, this simple ranch cracker recipe will be a huge hit! In fact, it is the easiest snack that we have ever made. All you need is about 40 minutes, and a few ingredients that you may already have at your house.
Fun fact: you can make these spicy ranch crackers with your own spin by mixing up the spices you use! Yep! Spicy your jam? Add more cayenne! Garlic Junky? Yeah, us too! Add more garlic powder! Any way you make these, they won’t last long!
Want something yummy to serve with these Chili Lime Ranch Crackers?
- 16 oz. saltine crackers (this is 4 sleeves, an entire box)
- 1 cup oil (olive, or canola, or combination of)
- 1 1 oz. package of ranch seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic granules (not garlic salt)
- 2 teaspoon chili lime seasoning
- Open all 4 sleeves of saltines
- Place these in a shallow container that has a seal tight lid
- Be sure to stand them up so the seasoning will distribute evenly
- Mix oil and seasonings with a whisk in a glass large measuring cup with a pour spout
- At this point, taste the seasoned oil with a cracker, and adjust by adding more cayenne or garlic
- Slowly pour oil mixture over crackers
- Cover with lid, being sure you have a tight seal
- Let set for 5 minutes
- Turn over, and let set
- Continue to do this for 30 minutes
- Remove crackers from container to serve
- Category: snacks
- Method: easy
Keywords: easy savory chili lime ranch saltine crackers
If you don’t have a container with lid, you can place crackers in a sealable plastic bag. Crackers will keep fresh and crispy for 2 weeks (although they won’t last that long!) These are perfect eaten along, but great with egg salad, chicken salad, or smoked salmon on top!