Welcome to our tropical oasis! Today, we are going to take you on a refreshing journey with delightful frozen mango daiquiris. Picture yourself lounging on a sun-kissed beach, surrounded by swaying palm trees and a gentle ocean breeze. With just a sip of this luscious concoction, you’ll be transported to a tropical paradise.
Our frozen mango daiquiris are a tantalizing blend of vibrant fruit flavors that will tickle your taste buds! We’ve combined the tropical goodness of mango, the tangy sweetness of pineapple, and the juicy burst of strawberries to create a symphony of flavors that dance harmoniously on your palate.
We’ve added a zesty twist with the vibrant lime juice, which brings a refreshing tartness and a hint of citrusy goodness to balance the sweetness of the fruits. And to elevate this cocktail to new heights, a touch of Cointreau, with its enchanting orange essence, adds a touch of elegance and complexity.
Frozen mango daiquiris are not just a drink; they are an escape. It’s a sip of paradise in a glass that allows you to indulge in the flavors of a tropical getaway without leaving the comfort of your home. So, grab your blender, gather your ingredients, and let’s embark on this delightful journey together.
What rum should I use to make frozen mango daiquiris:
When it comes to choosing a rum for a frozen drink, it largely depends on your personal preferences and the specific flavor profile you want to achieve. However, here are a few popular rum options that work well in frozen drinks:
- White or Silver Rum: This is a light and clear rum that has a subtle flavor profile. It blends well with various fruit flavors without overpowering them. White rum is commonly used in classic frozen drinks like piña coladas and daiquiris.
- Dark Rum: Dark rum tends to have a richer and more robust flavor compared to white rum. It can add depth and complexity to frozen drinks. Dark rum is often used in tropical frozen cocktails like Mai Tais and Rum Runners.
- Spiced Rum: Spiced rum is infused with spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves, giving it a warm and aromatic character. It can bring a flavorful twist to frozen drinks, particularly those with flavors like apple, caramel, or vanilla.
- Coconut Rum: Coconut rum has a sweet and tropical flavor profile, making it a popular choice for frozen drinks like coconut coladas or tropical fruit blends.
Remember that the type of rum you choose will influence the overall taste of your frozen drink, so feel free to experiment and adjust the proportions to suit your preferences.
Use frozen fruit for convenience:
Frozen Mango: Frozen mango is made from ripe, sweet mangoes that have been picked at their peak freshness and then frozen.
Frozen Pineapple: The frozen pineapple chunks offer convenience and year-round access to this tropical fruit without the hassle of cutting and preparing a fresh pineapple.
Frozen Strawberries: Strawberries are known for their high antioxidant content, which helps fight inflammation and oxidative stress in the body.
Make Mango Daiquiri Mocktails!
Simply leave the rum and Cointreau out of the mixture, and replace it with the same amount of orange and pineapple juice! Top it off with a little sparkling water! So refreshing!
- cocktail glasses
- ½ cup frozen mango
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 4 ounces rum
- 1 ounce Cointreau
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounces orange juice
- Juice of one lime
- Garnish of top of real pineapple cut into quarters or drink umbrellas
- Place the frozen fruit into a blender. Add in the juices, rum and Cointreau. Blend on high till smooth. Taste and adjust by adding more orange juice if too thick.½ cup frozen mango, ½ cup frozen pineapple, ½ cup frozen strawberries, 4 ounces rum, 1 ounce Cointreau, 4 ounces pineapple juice, 2 ounces orange juice, Juice of one lime
- Serve in glasses garnished with the top of a real pineapple, or with drink umbrellas.Garnish of top of real pineapple cut into quarters or drink umbrellas
Check out a rew of our other fruity cocktails!
- My kind of Mai Tai (not traditional)
- Daiquiri de Fresa (strawberry daiquiri)
- Mango Margaritas on the rocks