We love sweet and spicy toasted pecans! And these can be toasted up in no time! Obviously you will want to make extra so you have some to snack on for the next day!
Without a doubt, you will love these on so many things. Sweet and spicy toasted pecans are perfect during the week served on salads. In addition to topping lettuce salads like grilled chicken or steak salad, these are a great addition chopped up and added to a chicken salad!
Of course, one of our most favorite ways to serve sweet and spicy toasted pecans is on top of PUMPKIN WAFFLES!
These pecans can be used to top waffles, pancakes, cupcakes, salads, or just have them along with a glass of wine, and slice of cheese, on a cool fall evening.
Instructions for Sweet and Spicy Pecans:
- Heat oven to 400 F
- Spray a rimmed baking sheet with oil
- Spread whole pecans on sheet
- Spray pecans with oil
- Sprinkle with brown sugar
- Generously dust with cinnamon
- Lightly dust with cayenne pepper
- Apply freshly ground pepper
- Bake for 12 minutes, checking and stirring after 5, continue to check, as all ovens are different. When crisp, pull out, lightly salt, and remove from sheet so they do not continue to cook.
- Category: Breakfast, Salad, Snack
- Cuisine: American