Mango peach salsa will add some serious flavor to your next meal! This flavorful salsa has he perfect balance of sweet, and spicy! Serve it with chips and margaritas, on grilled chicken or fish, or street tacos!
Summer is the perfect time to make this, while you can get fresh, ripe peaches! We order our peaches from Pearson Farm to be delivered to our front door, weekly!
This is a sponsored post in partnership with Pearson Farms
What you will need for the Mango Peach Salsa:
- Fresh Peaches
- Red pepper
- Red onion
- Lime juice
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 large or 2 small jalapeños seeded, chopped
- ½ a red onion diced small
- 1 whole red pepper seeded & diced
- 1 mango cubed
- 2 peaches cubed skin on
- Juice of ½ a lime
- Pinch of salt
- Seed and dice jalapeños. Dice red onion and red pepper. Add to a glass bowl. Slice mango on either side of the pit, and remove skin. See how here.
- Dice mango and peach and add into the onion, pepper mixture. Squeeze lime over the top, and add a pinch of salt.
- Prepare this the same day as serving so that the fruit is bright! Serve with tortilla chips, over tacos, grilled fish or chicken.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Pingback:Iced Peach Green Tea (Starbucks Copycat) -