Iced Peach Green Tea (Starbucks Copycat)
Summer is here and what better way to beat the heat than with a refreshing iced peach green tea? Store-bought iced teas can be loaded with sugar and preservatives, but making your own at home is not only healthier, it’s also delicious! In this blog post, we’ll show you how to make the perfect homemade iced peach green tea using fresh peaches and green tea. Not only will it be better than what you can buy at Starbucks, it will also be a great way to use up any fresh peaches you may have on hand. So, let’s get started!
Although we have lived in the South for over 20 years, we still drink my tea un-sweetened. So, this recipe does not have any processed sugars or sweeteners. However, if you want your tea sweet, just add the amount of sugar when you steep the tea. A true Southerner only drinks sweet tea that has had the sugar added at the start of the process!
Seriously, though, Pearson Peaches are just so sweet, that you will NOT even NEED sugar! To get the FULL Starbucks experience, you are gonna want to add some tea and ice to a cocktail shaker, and give it a good shake!
What we love about Pearson Farm peaches is that they are delivered to our doorstep! From June until early August, they ship fresh Georgia peaches all over the continental United States.* Handpicked straight from our orchards, their sweet peaches are a summertime delight. Save 15% on your purchase when you use the code PERKS215 when you check out!
*Please note that due to agricultural regulations, Pearson Farm is unable to ship fresh peaches to California or Arizona.
This is a sponsored post in partnership with Pearson Farms
What you will need for this Peach Green Tea:
- Glass pitcher
- Green Tea Bags
- glass container
- 4 cups warm water
- 4 green tea bags
- 1 fresh peach pit removed, sliced
- Sprig of mint lemon balm, or basil (optional)
- Pour warm water into a clear glass container. Add green tea bags and fresh peach slices. Note, if you want sweet tea, add a few tablespoons of sugar at this point. Cover.
- Place in a sunny spot outside for at least 4 hours. The longer it steeps, the stronger the tea will get.
- Remove tea bags, and strain tea through a strainer, removing the peaches. Strain one more time. Pour into a pitcher.
- At this point, you can keep in the refrigerator, or serve over ice. To get the full Starbucks experience, add a cup of ice to a cocktail shaker, and add tea, and shake. Garnish with mint, lemon balm or basil. Enjoy!
Other Peachy Treats!