Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
This spicy bloody Mary mix is perfect for brunch and adds a little extra heat to the classic cocktail. Whether you prefer it with or without vodka, this mix is sure to impress your guests. Enjoy!
Recently we enjoyed a bloody Mary flight that used rosemary and jalapeño vodka. These infused vodkas are simple to make. Merely add a few sprigs of rosemary to one mason jar and a sliced jalapeño to another. Then cover with vodka and allow to steep for a few days. were made with rosemary and pepper infused vodka. The fun part is making some incredible bloody Mary garnishes! We use peppers, tomatoes, smoky bacon candy and olives. And of course celery!
What is the origin of the Bloody Mary?
What you will need to make this Spicy Bloody Mary Mix:
- Tomato Juice
- Sriracha Hot sauce
- Garlic granules
- Lemon juice
- Celery seed
- Onion powder
- Chili lime powder
- Cayenne pepper
- Smoked salt
- Smoked Bacon Candy
Smoke bacon for garnish:
If you really want to razzle dazzle your guests, smoke up some bacon candy ahead of time to use as garnishes for your bloody Marys! You will want to make enough of the smoked bacon candy for a crowd!
- 48 ounces Tomato Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha Hot sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire
- 3 teaspoon garlic granules
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili lime powder
- 5 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon smoked salt more to taste
- In a large glass pitcher, mix all ingredients. Adjust to add more salt or cayenne to taste. Chill in refrigerator for at least a few hours, up to overnight. Store any unused mix in a mason jar.
Pingback:Smoked Bacon Candy - The Perks of Being Us