Making great bourbon cocktails at home is super simple! Just like making cranberry simple syrup! Say hello to this festive bourbon cranberry sour!
This cocktail can be made as a single, or in a big batch! Feel free to leave out the egg white! We love cranberry season, and grab a few extra bags to keep in the freezer. We make our own cranberry syrup, which is so easy! So, let the festivities begin!
And speaking of bourbon….
Holiday Bourbon Cocktails
Ingredients for Bourbon Cranberry Sour:
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1 ounce cranberry simple syrup
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh squeezed mandarin orange (cutie!)
- 1 egg white from a large Pete and Gerry’s Organic Egg
- 3 drops aromatic bitters
- 3 drops orange bitters
- 3 fresh cranberries
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
Instructions for Bourbon Cranberry Sour:
- Using a metal drink skewer, pierce 3 fresh cranberries down core. Insert fresh rosemary into the cranberries to create a garnish, set aside.
- Measure all liquid ingredients, including egg white & bitters into cocktail shaker
- Dry shake, vigorously, without ice, to create foam. Add ice, and shake vigorously again.
- Double stain into chilled martini glass
- Garnish with rosemary speared cranberries.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes