When it comes to cocktails, a raspberry martini is one of my favorites. Making crafted cocktails at home is easier than you think. The key is truly fresh ingredients. I make my own raspberry simple syrup by just using fresh raspberries, water and sugar. This raspberry martini is made with a splash of St. Germain Elderflower liqueur for a dreamy layer of flavor.
Servings: 2 martinis
Ingredients for Raspberry Martinis
- 1 ½ oz. lemon juice
- 1 ½ oz. raspberry simple syrup
- 1 oz. Elderflower liqueur Like St. Germain
- 4 oz. vodka
Ingredients for Raspberry Martinis Garnish:
- Skewer raspberries onto skewers.
- Place vodka, elderflower liqueur, lemon juice, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker. Add ice. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into two martini glasses. Garnish with skewered raspberries.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
More martinis to make:
Pingback:Raspberry Rosé and Balsamic Bubbly Cocktail - DeSocio in the Kitchen
Pingback:Blueberry Basil French 75 - TableandDish
Pingback:The Best Collection of Valentine's Day Cocktails - at Home!
OMG…. this looks amazing….
Bruce and Dina Miller
Chris, Thank you! A drink to bring a smile to anyones face!
Dina and Bruce
The perfect martini that is full of flavor!! Such a pretty drink to serve at dinner parties!
Pingback:Raspberry Simple Syrup - The Perks of Being Us Raspberry Simple Syrup
Pingback:Green apple martini made with fresh granny smith apples!