A fresh green apple martini is made with just a few ingredients. No need to buy pre-mixed cocktail mixers.
When it is apple picking season, we can’t wait to use them in everything from pies, to cocktails! Therefore, we grabbed a bag of tart crunchy green apples, and mixed up a batch of these green apple martinis!
We collaborated with Microplane to create this refreshing cocktail! And using their graters for shedding the apple, and their ULTIMATE BAR TOOL for muddling, a start is born!Print
Ingredients for apple martini
- 1 large Granny Smith apple
- 3 oz. gin or vodka
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- 1/2 oz,. elderflower liquor like St. Germain
- 1 large lime, juiced
Time for mixing this green apple martini!
- Slice apple in half and cut a slice out for garnish, and set aside with some lime juice on to prevent browning
- Shred, or finely dice the rest of the apple
- Place apple into cocktail shaker and muddle to mash the apple
- Add the lime juice and gin, and muddle some more
- Add the gin, and ice
- Shake vigorously
- Double strain into a martini glass
- Garnish with green apple slice