Y’all know when apple season rolls around, it is time for a fresh green apple martini! Like most of our cocktails this is made with just a few ingredients. No need to buy pre-mixed cocktail mixers.
We collaborated with Microplane to create this refreshing cocktail! Clearly using their grater for shedding the apple, and their ULTIMATE BAR TOOL for muddling, this green apple martini came together in a flash! In fact, forget making just one! Let’s all whip up a whole pitcher of these green apple martinis!
If your weekend calls for a few new cocktail ideas, go check out some of our other cocktails!
Ingredients for apple martini
- 1 large Granny Smith apple
- 3 oz. gin or vodka
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- 1/2 oz,. elderflower liquor like St. Germain
- 1 large lime, juiced
Time for mixing this green apple martini!
- Slice apple in half and cut a slice out for garnish, and set aside with some lime juice on to prevent browning.
- Shred, or finely dice the rest of the apple.
- Place apple into cocktail shaker and muddle to mash the apple.
- Add the lime juice and gin, and muddle some more
- Add the gin, and ice and shake vigorously.
- Double strain into a martini glass, and garnish with apple slice.