Smoked salmon spread is not only delicious, but it is also so easy to make! Using just a few ingredients, this appetizer comes together in no time!
Making this smoked salmon spread the night before will make it have even a more intense flavor. Serve this with extra capers, and slices of lemons. We love using pink lemons from Limoneira!
Looking for some spicy crackers to serve along side of this smoked salmon spread?
Check out these Chili Lime Ranch Crackers!
Ingredients for smoked salmon spread:
- 6 oz. smoked salmon
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbls. lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
Toppings for smoked salmon spread:
- 3 Fresh dill sprigs, big stems removed
- 1 teaspoon everything but the bagel spice
- 1/4 cup drained capers
- Lemon slices
Instructions for the smoked salmon spread:
- Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature. You may also set microwave at power 3 and microwave cream cheese in a non metal dish for 40 seconds to soften.
- Add mayonnaise, sour cream & lemon juice to softened cream cheese, and mix with whisk till blended, with no lumps.
- Chop smoked salmon into fine pieces, about the size of peas
- Fold the smoke salmon into the cream cheese mixture, until completely blended and put into serving bowl. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight, or at least for 3 hours
What to top the smoked salmon spread with:
- Remove the main stem from the fresh dill, so that the delicate leaves remain. Sprinkle this over the top of the salmon spread.
- Sprinkle the everything but the bagel spice over the top.
- Serve spread with lemon wedges and crackers
Give a few of our other appetizers a try!